Subtitle

A novice photographer's attempt at focus.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 4

I really did want to leave this game to fate, meaning that the roll of the dice may end up on something inconvenient at times or something I don't like. I didn't think that the opposite would happen however. This week's roll of the dice came up with Black and White After Dark. I was unaware until after photographing that night that it was the brightest moon we will see in the next 18 years, or something to that effect. Unfortunately there was a thin layer of clouds, but I enjoyed walking that night. Enjoy.









1 comment:

  1. You have pictures from night time that look like they were taken during the day! So cool! One of my other friends posted a link to some photo contest with that theme. The photos were super cool!

    ReplyDelete