Subtitle

A novice photographer's attempt at focus.

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Letter G in Color

I skipped a week because we had company last week, all the way from home. So the photo blog took a back seat. Regardless, here are the pictures I took two weeks ago of the Letter G in color. I feel like the color from my pictures is still washed out. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Also every picture will tell you why I took the picture, if it isn't obvious.













Alanya's Manhole covers all have 3 Gs on them, perfect.













Who doesn't love alliteration? Green Glass on Grime



















Erin liked this sign, sometime old stuff
has the best character.














Painted gourd ladies are a popular hand craft
here in Alanya.




















In fact this is what Erin will look like
when we start our gourd crafting business.













This woman is making Gözleme, a popular fast food
here in Turkey. It is basically a quesadilla with different
fillings. Erin and I plan to make it with Bacon when
we are back in America.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I like the idea of just picking a letter for a photo opportunity. Might have to try that!

    ReplyDelete